BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Karina B.
Very soft and creamy liquid soap, pleasant and fresh fragrance, cares for the hands without discharging its personal hygiene function, the classic presentation of Dove but easy to use and pleasing to the eye. Price according to the quality of the product and contains enough product
STAR G.
Tredworth, Gloucester
I purchased this hand soap from my local Poundland. It is used every day in our household, we have one in the kitchen and in the bathroom. The smell is long lasting in fact; my favourite thing about Dove products is the signature scent. I would buy this again however for now our cupboards are well stocked and we have even given a couple away in hampers. Highly recommend this product!
ilhem b.
algeries
The product is amazing .actually my skin is quite difficult to find the right product to it. I am always happy to try good quality products. i wear makeup just about everyday and i love this product. I highly recommend it. thank you very very much
Verónica S.
I used to use Dove hand soap all the time, as it was the ONLY soap that kept my hands from drying out and kept my skin from cracking. All the stores around me stopped carrying it, and I was really happy when I came across it on Amazon. It does have a bit of a strong perfume scent, which is surprising since it moisturizes so well (I find scented soap tends to dry out skin more for some reason), but it isn't at all unpleasant. Now as long as Amazon keeps selling it, I'm all set!
Abby H.
Stockport
I think that Dove deeply nourishing body wash is fab. I was excited to receive it and couldn't wait to use it. It is lovely and thick with a very fresh smell. You don't need a lot, just a squirt on your shower sponge and it lathers up to do your whole body. I wondered if it would make a difference to my skin which is sometimes quite dry and itchy after showers, I couldn't stop feeling the skin on my arms as it was so soft.
Juliana M.
Marília
trhis is the best procdut i had used, its a very good , Great product, great quality, would indicate for angos and family for their quality. Would buy again because the product guaranteed quality and met the needs

yes is the first time i repeat used this product, and i had return used because i like
Catalina E.
Ploiesti
Am descoperit acest săpun în urma faptului ca majoritatea sapunurilor de pe piața îmi uscau foarte rău pielea. În urma reclamelor TV am zis sa-l încerc și am fost foarte mulțumită. Merita banii. Pielea nu s-a mai uscat și chiar a hidratat-o foarte bine încă de la prima utilizare.
hajar C.
Natalia A.
The softest, most comfortable hand wash I've used. Absolutely love the smell and how soft my hands felt after using this. It's suitable for sensitive skin, so if you're a sensitive skin gal like me, you'll love this. The only downside is that it doesn't last very long, so I do have to keep repurchasing. Luckily, it isn't too expensive and is extremely affordable.
Melissa N.
Wirral, Merseyside
Being from the Wirral Unilever is a brand I will forever support as it's history is also the history of where I grew up. Dove is one of my favourite and reliable brands. Never fails to moisturise and maintain a high quality. Dove is used by my family and is always everywhere in our bathrooms. The hand soap is luxurious and silky, and leaves your hands smooth after washing rather than just dry. It's such a trustworthy product.
Monique A.
Brawley, CA
has anyone put this in a refill soap dispenser for the restroom? I use the soap bar's but its just easier to use like liquid soap.
Earn $326/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $389/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $297/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)