BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Natalia A.
The softest, most comfortable hand wash I've used. Absolutely love the smell and how soft my hands felt after using this. It's suitable for sensitive skin, so if you're a sensitive skin gal like me, you'll love this. The only downside is that it doesn't last very long, so I do have to keep repurchasing. Luckily, it isn't too expensive and is extremely affordable.
LOHANA D.
Rio de Janeiro
Gostei bastante.
nunca pensei que fosse gostar de um creme corporal mais esse é bem suave ,suave no cheiro,suave na textura.
produto cheiroso e hidratante excelente .
muito bem recomendado pelos dermatologistas ,eu também indiquei pra muitas amigas.
Melissa N.
Wirral, Merseyside
Being from the Wirral Unilever is a brand I will forever support as it's history is also the history of where I grew up. Dove is one of my favourite and reliable brands. Never fails to moisturise and maintain a high quality. Dove is used by my family and is always everywhere in our bathrooms. The hand soap is luxurious and silky, and leaves your hands smooth after washing rather than just dry. It's such a trustworthy product.
Abdelaziz G.
DJelfa blok 22 port 64
Hi ..
dove is the best quality of savon and dope i like it so mich
i bought it from the market and it bought lot of from it
i use it everyday ( morning and evening ) always using it
and it have nice scent and nice semms
i will buy it again i like it so much and i recommend it with my friends and my familly
Fabianna G.
Siempre he sido fan de dove, la delicadeza de sus productos es brutal, me encanta este jabón y lo tengo en el baño de mi casa, ese olor inconfundible a recién duchada y esa suavidad posterior me dura mucho más de 12 horas y la gente aún lo huele y lo siente así que por eso y más este jabón Dove es uno de mis top...
melisa z.
Dove Beauty Cream Wash Is a really bad hand wash product. It smells wired and it doesn't fully wash or get of your hands. I don't like it and I don't recommend buying it. There are a lot of better hand washing products out there. Tbh :(
Juliana A.
São Gonçalo
O produto tem uma textura cremosa, sem corantes e em contato com a pele é rapidamente absorvido. Não deixou minha pele grudenta após a aplicação. Tem ação desodorante e há boa fixação da fragrância no corpo. Achei a quantidade de 200 ml ideal e essa quantidade, quando consumida diariamente é suficiente para 4 semanas a 6 semanas.
emily b.
Ive been using this product for a few years now and it never gets old . Some soaps leave my skin feeling dry and tired but this leaves my skin feeling fresh and super clean. I think that the scent to this is a very soft scent which I like a lot , I would definatly purchase this time and time again , its well worth it .
Gabriela A.
Mérida Venezuela
Esta crema paloma ES magnifica siempre amare los Productos dove , me encantan mucho la piel queda suave e hidratada , me deja sin palabras si me pusieran a elegir entre varios productos siempre eligiria los de dove , la crema , el jabón , el shampoo y todo lo que tenga que ver con cuidados de el cuerpo son los mejores
Nathaly O.
I have very dry skin and regular soap tends to cause me problems.  I have been very pleased. has the same fresh scent as the Dove original bar soap, which makes it perfect for the whole family, including the boys. It comes in a nice sized (250ml) bottle that is neither too big nor runs out too quickly.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?