BY DOVE #84 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Amy B.
Cranfield , Bedford
I repeat buy this handwash as it leaves your hands feeling clean, rid of bacteria and smelling so fresh! We get through it quite quickly but it's super affordable so I don't mind. I'd definitely recommend.
Melody L.
I love how it smells and feels on your skin. There is such a soothing effect after using this product! As i have very sensitive skin, I was afraid that it might cause redness but it was super gentle! I’ll definitely buy more in the future!
Martina S.
Birmingham
These make me smell so good but they also leave your skin super moisturised after a shower so I'd recommend to buy this plus they're affordable to get so most definitely invest in these body creams and dove in general
Sadaf E.
Dubai, Dubai
DOVE DEEPLY NOURISHING HAND WASH

Dove nourishing handwash collection contains 1/4 moisturizing cream which nourishes skin upto 10 layers deep and gives touchably softer hands after every wash.
Dina D.
Dove , it is product good ..it is not heavy on skin but soft .. lasting , beautiful smell , especially in winter with dry skin so it moisturize skin ..I bought it from any pharmacy ...be carful don't but around eye ..I would buy it again .........
Diana R.
Generalmenre uso muchas cremas y esta marca me gusta especialmente tanto por la suavidad que deja en la piel, su aroma y la frescura con la que se queda todo el cuerpo.
Chanpreet W.
London / Essex
A luxurious shower cream! This pump bottle lasts a long time and lathers up really well. I love the smell and how smooth it makes my skin feel. A great everyday shower cream!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Fabiola J.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B.
This is an indispensable product for me. I can not live whithout it. My skin is very delicate and sensitive. i am very happy this product exist. I recommended 100%.  Este es un producto indispensable para mí. No puedo vivir sin ello. Mi piel es muy delicada y sensible. Estoy muy feliz de que este producto exista. lo recomendé el 100%.
Sue M.
Always great office or kitchen side products tie have good price gentle on the skin easy found in the shop gentle on the skin we love dove products love the pump Athens scent is fresh and clean and we love them Deffo recommend dove to All o know
Marianna M.
Lakewood Rch, FL
this soap is the maximum for use with sponges, I use it frequently and I would buy it again and recommend it, it leaves you very soft and hydrated, I recommend it
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?