BY DOVE #31 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Juliana M.
Marília
trhis is the best procdut i had used, its a very good , Great product, great quality, would indicate for angos and family for their quality. Would buy again because the product guaranteed quality and met the needs

yes is the first time i repeat used this product, and i had return used because i like
Catalina E.
Ploiesti
Am descoperit acest săpun în urma faptului ca majoritatea sapunurilor de pe piața îmi uscau foarte rău pielea. În urma reclamelor TV am zis sa-l încerc și am fost foarte mulțumită. Merita banii. Pielea nu s-a mai uscat și chiar a hidratat-o foarte bine încă de la prima utilizare.
hajar C.
I used to use Dove hand soap all the time, as it was the ONLY soap that kept my hands from drying out and kept my skin from cracking. All the stores around me stopped carrying it, and I was really happy when I came across it on Amazon. It does have a bit of a strong perfume scent, which is surprising since it moisturizes so well (I find scented soap tends to dry out skin more for some reason), but it isn't at all unpleasant.
Natalia A.
The softest, most comfortable hand wash I've used. Absolutely love the smell and how soft my hands felt after using this. It's suitable for sensitive skin, so if you're a sensitive skin gal like me, you'll love this. The only downside is that it doesn't last very long, so I do have to keep repurchasing. Luckily, it isn't too expensive and is extremely affordable.
LOHANA D.
Rio de Janeiro
Gostei bastante.
nunca pensei que fosse gostar de um creme corporal mais esse é bem suave ,suave no cheiro,suave na textura.
produto cheiroso e hidratante excelente .
muito bem recomendado pelos dermatologistas ,eu também indiquei pra muitas amigas.
Melissa N.
Prenton, Wirral
Being from the Wirral Unilever is a brand I will forever support as it's history is also the history of where I grew up. Dove is one of my favourite and reliable brands. Never fails to moisturise and maintain a high quality. Dove is used by my family and is always everywhere in our bathrooms. The hand soap is luxurious and silky, and leaves your hands smooth after washing rather than just dry. It's such a trustworthy product.
Abdelaziz G.
DJelfa blok 22 port 64
Hi ..
dove is the best quality of savon and dope i like it so mich
i bought it from the market and it bought lot of from it
i use it everyday ( morning and evening ) always using it
and it have nice scent and nice semms
i will buy it again i like it so much and i recommend it with my friends and my familly
Fabianna G.
Siempre he sido fan de dove, la delicadeza de sus productos es brutal, me encanta este jabón y lo tengo en el baño de mi casa, ese olor inconfundible a recién duchada y esa suavidad posterior me dura mucho más de 12 horas y la gente aún lo huele y lo siente así que por eso y más este jabón Dove es uno de mis top...
melisa z.
Dove Beauty Cream Wash Is a really bad hand wash product. It smells wired and it doesn't fully wash or get of your hands. I don't like it and I don't recommend buying it. There are a lot of better hand washing products out there. Tbh :(
Juliana A.
São Gonçalo
O produto tem uma textura cremosa, sem corantes e em contato com a pele é rapidamente absorvido. Não deixou minha pele grudenta após a aplicação. Tem ação desodorante e há boa fixação da fragrância no corpo. Achei a quantidade de 200 ml ideal e essa quantidade, quando consumida diariamente é suficiente para 4 semanas a 6 semanas.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?