BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Graciela G.
This is one of the Dove products that I love. This cream soap is amazing. Leave the skin of my hands soft on each wash, it does not damage skin or nail polish. Smell soft and pleasant. It is definitely one of the products that I love and would buy again
Katie T.
Lakewood, OH
Love how soft this makes my skin feel after washing. It has a very light and fresh scent to it that I love. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to switch body washes. I continue to buy Dove body wash every time I run out of it. So worth the buy.
Sharkie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Least drying and best moisturizing for my sensitive and extra dry skin. Pleasant and mild scent. Ingredient list in comparison to other drug store brand is only one sulfate-free, yes! Purchased at CVS and will always be a go-to product at the drugstore.
Greisy C.
ORLANDO, FL
The dove products are very good and beneficial for my skin. Really, since I've been using them I have never had a bad experience with them. This cream is one of the best products of that brand. moisturizes my skin instantly and his scent is not annoying.
Karthik S.
Newark, DE
It is a Best Soap for even kids and for people with dry skin. It is a genuine brand soap. Skin will e very soft after using it. I like the fragrance. It is very gentle. I am not currently using it but I used it before. May be I will buy it in future. I feel it is very highly priced. I am using the other top brand as same as dove but less price than it.
Claudia E.
Dallas, TX
Smells super clean, foams and doesn't strip my skin . I also really appreciate the pump on this since it makes it much more convenient in the shower. My only pet peeve on this is the amount of parabens and sulfates in it. For something I use on my entire body, I would rather skip of those ingredients.
Katielynn V.
Union Grove, WI
I do love this, but i never feel completely clean. I kind of feel like it leaves a residue. I bought it from Walmart. It was VERY gentle. LOVED THAT!!! My skin did feel amazingly soft after, but it seemed to mess up my PH balance a bit. Due to sensitive skin. I would def recommend it to others.
Stephanie W.
Culpeper, VA
This is a very Moisturizing body wash and you can get away with using less lotion whe you get out ID the shower. The price point is great as well. I found it works best with a loofa instead of a washcloth. I would definitely buy this product again.
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
Loved the smell, it was fresh but not over whelming. Made my skin feel soft and there didn't seem to be a film like residue i find when using other types of body wash soaps. Felt fresh and clean after use! I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Nicole B.
Santa Barbara, CA
Definitely enjoyed using Dove Cream Soap. After application my skin felt very smooth and I believed it would have left after a couple minutes but stayed that way for the rest of the day. I honestly did not feel any scent but I just enjoyed the smooth skin. I definitely would purchase it again!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft