BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Olivia H.
Green Bay, WI
It works really good. Makes my skin feel better than with normal soap. I used it 2 to 3 times a week before i ran out. I bought it at Walmart SuperCenter. It had a pretty decent scent to it. I don't remember what it smelt like. I would recommend to anyone I know.
olivia k.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
It keeps my skin refreshed. I tend to have really dry skin and this product keeps my skin from drying out and smells amazing! It has so much in the bottle for such a reasonable price I Love it. One con is the squirt bottle when you get to your last squirts it will not allow you to get all of the product out
Catalina P.
Grandview, WA
Dove soap makes my whole skin feels so smooth and lathers so well. I love the smell that's the soap gives off. It's leaves me with a youthful glow, and leaves me feeling fresh and smooth, I love it so much. I think everyone should try it and will fall in love!!!
Pashael T.
Essex, MD
Talk about being moisturized. This soap is so thick and true to thickness in means o when it goes onto your loofah or washcloth it still has the same consistency. Its definitely worth the price Under $10 ! I will definitely buy again and make it my regular go to
David K.
Bristol, TN
Dove cream soap has a refreshing smell and is exhilarating to use in the shower. It does an excellent job at both cleaning and moisturizing the skin. When stepping out of the shower after using Dove, my skin feels soft and flexible. When used regularly, it promotes healthy glowing skin.
Hilda N.
Covina, Ca
It's not super cheap but I think it's worth the price with these new pump body wash's they came out with. It really actually leaves your skin feeling smooth and smelling good even after you shower. When I can I buy it as often as I can and will continue to.
Nour A.
Dearborn, MI
I love this product. One its not a bar soap, so thats a plus. second it is very moisturizing and my skin feels so good after using. I am a big fan of dove product and this is one my favorite products that they make. i recommend you try it and see for yourself.
Emilie P.
Peotone, IL
I had severe dry skin and after using this it cleared up. Not right away of course, I used it for two months straight and after that I use it just once a week. It has a nice scent, nothing too strong and left me feeling nice and clean after use. I would recommend it to anyone that struggles with dry skin.
Laura M.
Springfield
After using this product you are left feeling clean. Even though it doesn't create a lot of suds as one would expect. It's scent is also very bland and not really appealing. It is kind of expensive per bottle but they last you quite a long time. I would recommend it for anyone with super sensitive skin.
Katie T.
Love this stuff! It makes my skin feel super smooth and clean. I bought it at Walmart. I've never had a drugstore brand make my skin feel like a higher end product would. It lasts a long time, and I'm still using it. I recommend it to everyone! It's amazing.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?