BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Sue M.
Always great office or kitchen side products tie have good price gentle on the skin easy found in the shop gentle on the skin we love dove products love the pump Athens scent is fresh and clean and we love them Deffo recommend dove to All o know
Marianna M.
Lakewood Rch, FL
this soap is the maximum for use with sponges, I use it frequently and I would buy it again and recommend it, it leaves you very soft and hydrated, I recommend it
sara n.
Hyderabad
I have been on the market for soap that would work for my skin. I have very sensitive skin and every time I buy something new I end up disliking it because I get very irritated. However, I decided to pick up the Dove cream soap once and I have been using it since. My skin has been very dry and this leaves my skin super smooth after. I do not break out in rashes or hives. This has left my skin smelling good as well. It doesn't have that super strong soap smell. I never thought that I would like Dove as much as I do now. I loved it so much I have even converted my mother to using it.
.. ♥.
I usually use this product, you feel lke your skin was like the
skin of a baby, it really keeps a good sensation, it's pro the original
dove soap is the best for me, I use it every morning after wake up,
I really recommend it it's a very good product
Azeeza M.
I have been using Dove products for more than a decade and like the others this one is also a winner. The smell is so lovely – absolutely gorgeous. I am unable to describe it properly – but when you use it you get a feel of silk or satin or something very soft and luxurious. The hand wash is creamy like Dove body washes and lathers well. It also washes off easily and doesn’t leave any residue or sticky feeling. The company claims that it has 1/4 moisturising cream in it which must be true because it does leave your hand soft and moisturised.

In fact I found this hand wash to be more like a body wash. I have used it a couple of times as a body wash too ☺
Gipsy O.
Solo Dove sabe como tratar tu piel DOVE CREAM SOAP es mas que un jabon es tu aliado para un baño delicado nutriendo tu piel en los pocos minutos que toma una ducha, es una caricia a nuestra piel que hidrata, limpia y protege al mismo tiempo su version de 250 ml no puede faltar en tu casa puedes llevarla a tus viajes y mantener un buen cuidado de tu piel es excelente yo te la recomiendo
Karina B.
Very soft and creamy liquid soap, pleasant and fresh fragrance, cares for the hands without discharging its personal hygiene function, the classic presentation of Dove but easy to use and pleasing to the eye. Price according to the quality of the product and contains enough product
ilhem b.
algeries
The product is amazing .actually my skin is quite difficult to find the right product to it. I am always happy to try good quality products. i wear makeup just about everyday and i love this product. I highly recommend it. thank you very very much
Verónica S.
I used to use Dove hand soap all the time, as it was the ONLY soap that kept my hands from drying out and kept my skin from cracking. All the stores around me stopped carrying it, and I was really happy when I came across it on Amazon. It does have a bit of a strong perfume scent, which is surprising since it moisturizes so well (I find scented soap tends to dry out skin more for some reason), but it isn't at all unpleasant. Now as long as Amazon keeps selling it, I'm all set!
Abby H.
Stockport
I think that Dove deeply nourishing body wash is fab. I was excited to receive it and couldn't wait to use it. It is lovely and thick with a very fresh smell. You don't need a lot, just a squirt on your shower sponge and it lathers up to do your whole body. I wondered if it would make a difference to my skin which is sometimes quite dry and itchy after showers, I couldn't stop feeling the skin on my arms as it was so soft.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?