BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Saadani A.
This is the best product !! Great

I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you

I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet
and on time The same help the company promote and my page in facebook

If you agree to my order this

I hope you will send me in  this email gmail : wanibiha111@gmail.com

To take the address

Holly H.
Brighouse , Huddersfield
This soap has the wonderful dove scent with the easy pump action . It moisturises without leaving any oily residue. This is an amazing addition to any bathroom. Personally we have it in the downstairs loo and it always brings compliments from guests
Ashleigh B.
Ross-on-Wye
Left my skin feeling soft and moisturised. amazing! Pros- gives you a baby soft feeling Cons- bottle is hard to use and pump doesn’t go high enough. Brought from Morrison’s supermarket. I would recommend this product to others. Will buy again
Dina H.
Cairo
No words could describe my love for this product! I always have a stock of this one at home. I love how soft it makes your hands feel, I love the simple yet relaxing smell of it and I absolutely love that it is just right around my budget. It lasts for quite some time too.
Tahira A.
i love the smell of dove products, this product is amazing on the skin and leaves you feeling nice and fresh. The texture and moist of the product is so nice that i would recommend to everyone, always been a fan of Dove products.
laureghaddar L.
Beirut , Jnah
The smell is so lovely – absolutely gorgeous. when you use it you get a feel of silk or satin or something very soft and luxurious. The hand wash is creamy like Dove body washes. It also washes off easily and doesn’t leave any residue or sticky feeling.
Aureanna B.
St, AB
This is an okay body wash I'm not big on the scent of it. It smells kind of strange to me I personally like other Dove body washes better. Deb is in a very expensive brand so most of their body washes are great purchases.
Ghada E.
Jeddah, Mekkah
The best wash after a long, exhausting day. It gives my skin all the elements it needs to regain its freshness. It's the best product to pamper yourself and indulge in a hot bath. It's affordable and available almost everywhere. I always recommend Dove products to friends and family.
Cherise-lee A.
Port Seton
So so smooth highly recommend it it's just unbelievable and it's great packaging I got mine from boots and it's super super cheap compared to some other products. I use it every night and it make me fell great
Victor T.
Exmouth, Devon
Better than bar soap. It moistures your skin and does not leave it dry. I have used this kind of soap for more than 3 years and it still leaves me satisfied. Gives you a clean feel to your hands whenever you feel like they are dirty or sticky.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft