BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Mona M.
Alexandria, Alexandria
Used it for my hands for soo long! It was the best hand soap to ever use! It was the only product that didn't make my hands dry after using that's why I kept buying it
Emily F.
This soap was good, not one of my favourites that I’ve used before, it had the original dove scent, I think they should maybe try a variety of different scents instead of the usual dove smell. Other than that I do like dove products, I am also a big fan of the hand creams.
bec h.
hopetoun park
I have always used Dove soaps as I loved the way it made my skin feel so I couldn't wait to try their body wash. Its now one of my fav products to use. Its great if you have sensitive skin and when your applying the cream in the bath or shower it feels so soft and It leaves your skin feeling so soft and moisturised after use
Justabit o.
Great for sensitive skin. Great value for money. No outgoing scent, nice and simple. Bought it on offer in a local supermarket for about a pound, so great price - prefer the ones with a scent, but for somebody who doesn’t like a strong smelling soap, this is the soap for you!
Jess M.
Murdishaw, Runcorn
I absolutely love this soap! I find this soap does not dry out your hands, no matter how many times you use it throughout the day. This soap has moisturising effects and will not make your hands itchy and dry like a lot of soaps do through excessive use. The soap is really creamy and gentle.
Noreen Z.
Toronto, ON
Amazing.. very refreshing.. loved the clean feeling when I was done and I love the pump bottle. It is so convenient and makes no mess. I will definitely by purchasing this again.
clida C.
I use this product everyday and have been using it for the past year. This product was very moisturising and caused no irritation to the skin. The body wash isn’t expensive.
It is soothing and smells relaxing. Although, the scent doesn’t last very long.
Michelle B.
Buckinghamshire, Aylesbury
I love dove soap! I think the smell is lovely and it keeps my hands feeling soft. I can get dry sensitive skin and i feel like this helps me especially in the winter! This is a must for my bathroom :) i also love that they do different varieties! I will keep buying :)
Hermione S.
Tenter close , Higham Ferrers
I love this soap! Everything the bars has but a simpler version so the kids can benefit also. It’s smell divine and leaves your hands feeling so soft. Always a great price and last long. Money off codes to be had.
Ellie P.
Leicester, Leicestershire
Great for sensitive and dry skin, soft and smooth to touch. The smell is subtle and clean without any overpowering fragrance making it a really nice soap for sent and touch.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.