BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Molly K.
Dillsburg, PA
This brand is my favorite when it comes to body wash and soap. Love the smell of it too. I bought it at my local grocery store and it definitely does its job. Not sure if it’s moisturizing or not but it definitely gives you a good clean
Grace T.
Kota kinabalu
I love it. I have been a fan of dove products for years. It smoothes my skin the cons may be if dove can make something for sensitive skin as well.it has a good price which is affordable. Gentle to my skin. Definitely
Vianey A.
Puerto Peñasco
I loooooove this product! I think that is my dove’s favorite product. Great!!! You can find it at Walmart or a drugstore and use it everyday without warnings because it is just a soap but with a lot of dove’s love
Omnia A.
Its not bad but not very good his texture not good but I loved its smell
Its gentle
His effect on the hands is very week I wish it will be more effective than now
I am not satisfied with it
Its not good comparing with other product
I won't try it again
Allison W.
I love using this on my face to remove makeup I recommend it to anyone . It has a nice smell and it leaves your skin feeling soft and clean . They are affordable and there's different scents to this product . You will not be dissapointed.
Arfah I.
Shah Alam
I use the one for sensitive skin and i've lost count on how many bottles i've gone through.its the light green one available in Malaysia. It doesnt leave my skin tight and dry. My skin feels comfortable and fresh after each use.The scent for the sensitive skin type is not strong which is a good thing in my opinion. Will keep buying for sure.
Chloe H.
london
Oh this is lush! A blob of this on my washing "fluff ball" let's me get a super thick creamy lather all over. You can feel the moisturising effect and it leaves skin super soft. With a nice smell that doesn't overpower this is a really nice body wash. The thick layer of cream lather I get from this makes showering a pampering session and will last for ages as you don't need to use huge amounts.
Jessica S.
Essex, Colchester
Love the smell of dove handwash I feel that it leaves my hands feeling super soft and they small delicious ! I normally only buy the product when it's on sale for £1.00
Noor R.
I recommend this product to the girls who have no time specially in the morning! It's a cream wash means you don't have to moisturize after the shower! It's a 2in1 ❤❤❤
🎀Christeen.Tips🇪🇬💄 f.
El Mahallah el-Kobra
I found this product one of the best because I had pimple on my skin and I have oily skin I used too many soaps and face wash but they couldn't control my skin tone I was too much upset.
After that one of my friends suggest me to try this one and I decided to do it finally.
When I started using this I found quick results and now my skin is used too of it.
Tatiana L.
Here at Influenster we're getting into the Halloween spirit and we've got tons of creepy activities, epic costume ideas, and recipes for you to enjoy! To unlock the Trick or Treat badge, review your wicked beauty tricks or sweet treats for Halloween. Then, take photos of the products with our app, add spooky frames and stickers, and post them on Influenster and social media.
Earn $296/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $204/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $366/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)