BY DOVE #84 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

MeLa B.
Wow I have never seen the dove cream bottle before here in Australia we don't have that but honest it looks very refreshing moist I'm guessing it has a lovely smell I love the soap it's moist has a great smell to it I have very bad dry skin when I use the soap it keeps my skin nice and moist I'm guessing the cream dose a better job
Suneet K.
Noble park
The decision was a good one because after just one shower I could see an improvement. It's now been a week since I started using the product and my skin appears to be back to normal. Soft, not sticky or dry. A great decision on my part and highly recommended.
Sofia P.
La marca dove es una de mis preferidas, te deja la piel suave, aparte que huele muy bien otras marcas no me resultan ya que tengo la piel sensible y esra es la unica qje me va bien
enchanted b.
Birmingham, UK
I love the smell to this! It’s soooo soft and smooth. It feels great and also leaves a nice strong after smell! We all use dove I also use dove baby on my 5 months old daughter and she loves it! Definitely would recommend this product to everyone.
Natalie G.
Chalk River, ON
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!
Dove has the freshest scents when it comes to body wash. The formula is so creamy and thick. This results in the product lathering really well and leaving you skin softer than it has ever been. The formula is gentle enough for everyday use. Definitely recommend!
Molly K.
Dillsburg, PA
This brand is my favorite when it comes to body wash and soap. Love the smell of it too. I bought it at my local grocery store and it definitely does its job. Not sure if it’s moisturizing or not but it definitely gives you a good clean
Grace T.
Kota kinabalu
I love it. I have been a fan of dove products for years. It smoothes my skin the cons may be if dove can make something for sensitive skin as well.it has a good price which is affordable. Gentle to my skin. Definitely
Vianey A.
Puerto Peñasco
I loooooove this product! I think that is my dove’s favorite product. Great!!! You can find it at Walmart or a drugstore and use it everyday without warnings because it is just a soap but with a lot of dove’s love
Omnia A.
Its not bad but not very good his texture not good but I loved its smell
Its gentle
His effect on the hands is very week I wish it will be more effective than now
I am not satisfied with it
Its not good comparing with other product
I won't try it again
Arfah I.
Shah Alam
I use the one for sensitive skin and i've lost count on how many bottles i've gone through.its the light green one available in Malaysia. It doesnt leave my skin tight and dry. My skin feels comfortable and fresh after each use.The scent for the sensitive skin type is not strong which is a good thing in my opinion. Will keep buying for sure.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?