BY DOVE #31 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Arfah I.
Shah Alam
I use the one for sensitive skin and i've lost count on how many bottles i've gone through.its the light green one available in Malaysia. It doesnt leave my skin tight and dry. My skin feels comfortable and fresh after each use.The scent for the sensitive skin type is not strong which is a good thing in my opinion. Will keep buying for sure.
Chloe H.
london
Oh this is lush! A blob of this on my washing "fluff ball" let's me get a super thick creamy lather all over. You can feel the moisturising effect and it leaves skin super soft. With a nice smell that doesn't overpower this is a really nice body wash. The thick layer of cream lather I get from this makes showering a pampering session and will last for ages as you don't need to use huge amounts.
Jessica S.
Essex, Colchester
Love the smell of dove handwash I feel that it leaves my hands feeling super soft and they small delicious ! I normally only buy the product when it's on sale for £1.00
🎀Christeen.Tips🇪🇬💄 f.
El Mahallah el-Kobra
I found this product one of the best because I had pimple on my skin and I have oily skin I used too many soaps and face wash but they couldn't control my skin tone I was too much upset.
After that one of my friends suggest me to try this one and I decided to do it finally.
When I started using this I found quick results and now my skin is used too of it.
Esther L.
st peters square
I love this body wash. The smell is to die for and it’s super creamy and creates a lovely lather. It’s great for sensitive skin and removes makeup in the shower😊
Mona M.
Used it for my hands for soo long! It was the best hand soap to ever use! It was the only product that didn't make my hands dry after using that's why I kept buying it
Emily F.
This soap was good, not one of my favourites that I’ve used before, it had the original dove scent, I think they should maybe try a variety of different scents instead of the usual dove smell. Other than that I do like dove products, I am also a big fan of the hand creams.
Jess M.
I absolutely love this soap! I find this soap does not dry out your hands, no matter how many times you use it throughout the day. This soap has moisturising effects and will not make your hands itchy and dry like a lot of soaps do through excessive use. The soap is really creamy and gentle.
Justabit o.
Great for sensitive skin. Great value for money. No outgoing scent, nice and simple. Bought it on offer in a local supermarket for about a pound, so great price - prefer the ones with a scent, but for somebody who doesn’t like a strong smelling soap, this is the soap for you!
Michelle B.
Buckinghamshire, Aylesbury
I love dove soap! I think the smell is lovely and it keeps my hands feeling soft. I can get dry sensitive skin and i feel like this helps me especially in the winter! This is a must for my bathroom :) i also love that they do different varieties! I will keep buying :)
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?