BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Renee K.
Shasta lake, CA
I love this product! It's the only soap I use and I love the clean smell!!!
Michayla F.
Auburn, NY
It's really great worked hella on my skin. I would recommend

Nenenensjejos
Smells nice
Good lathering
Linette S.
Yauco
La crema para las manos es muy buena. Además de dejar la piel suave, también la deja humectada. Se mantiene la humectación. Su fragancia es suave!!!
rozovy r.
Montréal , QC
As far as bar cleansers go, the Dove Beauty Cream Bar is the holy grail, a classic product that I have returned to over and over again throughout my life. The Dove Beauty Cream Bar is a great option for those with sensitive or dry skin. I have very dry eczema prone skin and this is always my go to bar cleanser. I love the smell and texture and it always leaves my skin feeling clean, fresh and soft. For something so moisturising it lathers very well and doesn't leave any nasty reside on the skin. On the downside there are more moisturising products out there which may be necessary for those with super dry skin like me, the Dove Triple Moisturising Body Wash is actually a great option for those that need that little bit extra.
Niyati V.
banglore
I love how hydrating this is and it gets better with everyday use!
I can’t believe that my skin is so soft after this.
It’s very effective .
I loved the comfortable packing too it’s easy to carry .
Ana N.
nancy, nancy
This is the best Dove soap ever invented. I haven't been able to find it anywhere. I know in NY they sell them in those small mom and pops stores (which is where I originally purchased). I now live in FL, haven't been able to find this specific Beauty Cream Bar. It's a totally different smell than the White bars. This Beauty Cream is made in Germany whereas the White Dove is made in the USA. I prefer this Germany made one much more than the US one, the smell is more clean smelling and it leaves skin very smooth. Since I can't find it in my local stores, I will continue to purchase here. Thank you for this great item.
Rosalina Y.
Riyadh, Riyadh
Dove of the products that I love and always use as a hand and body wash, it softens the skin because it contains a high amount of moisturizing and it is a famous and famous international product
MeLa B.
Wow I have never seen the dove cream bottle before here in Australia we don't have that but honest it looks very refreshing moist I'm guessing it has a lovely smell I love the soap it's moist has a great smell to it I have very bad dry skin when I use the soap it keeps my skin nice and moist I'm guessing the cream dose a better job
Suneet K.
Noble park
The decision was a good one because after just one shower I could see an improvement. It's now been a week since I started using the product and my skin appears to be back to normal. Soft, not sticky or dry. A great decision on my part and highly recommended.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?