BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA
Soft and silky formula goes on smooth and smells great all while cleansing the body.
Paige H.
Makes my skin feel super soft and hydrated after I use it! My favorite body wash yet
👍 God såpe
Såpen er bra den har ikke noen skarp lukt og pakken på såpen. Ser bra ut👌👌
Very good for dry skin. I found it very useful for my skin and noticed a difference.
Hillary S.
The cream soap is all I will use! It gives you smooth, fresh skin with a clean smell!
Amanda M.
The best soap for any type of skin. I recommend for any age. Safe enough for babies.
Christa F.
This soap is so great for my sensitive skin. And it smells great!!! Highly recommend
Briana A.
Manchester
I love the larger bottle! I don't have to go back to the store as often. Great bonus!
Natallia B.
Grayslake, IL
Very soft and creamy. Keeps my skin moisturized for a long time. Highly recommended.
Paige S.
Burlington, IA
It is very good for my dry skin. I can tell a difference when I get out of the shower
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft