BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Victoria G.
Monticello, IL
Worked very well since I used it daily. My skin never had any bad effect to the lotion
Tia B.
Jonesboro, GA
Its an okay profuct. Don't highly recommend it but i don't recommend it. Its a win win.
Nastassja G.
Miami
I use it daily. Gently to skin. Removes bad smells on skin... works for bath time too.
Katie D.
Mc Cook, NE
I like anything dove because I always feel clean and refreshed and never dry afterwords
Savannah F.
Kingsport, TN
This product is very nice I like the texture it has and leaves my skin feeling so soft
Kayla F.
College Place, WA
I have really sensitive skin and this soap makes my skin feel soft and does the trick.
Samantha N.
Jacksonville
Feels great on the skin and no residue left behind . Will definitely be buying it again
Valentina V.
This product is very good, i use everyday after you use skin is soft and moisturized
👍 God såpe
Såpen er bra den har ikke noen skarp lukt og pakken på såpen. Ser bra ut👌👌
Amanda M.
The best soap for any type of skin. I recommend for any age. Safe enough for babies.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft