BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Laura M.
Springfield
After using this product you are left feeling clean. Even though it doesn't create a lot of suds as one would expect. It's scent is also very bland and not really appealing. It is kind of expensive per bottle but they last you quite a long time. I would recommend it for anyone with super sensitive skin.
Hilda N.
Covina, Ca
It's not super cheap but I think it's worth the price with these new pump body wash's they came out with. It really actually leaves your skin feeling smooth and smelling good even after you shower. When I can I buy it as often as I can and will continue to.
Taylor G.
Deland, FL
I absolutely love Dove soaps! I normally would just go shopping and buy any sop that is on sale and so on. But once I started using Dove, I buy it every time! It is the only scent that makes my skin feel so soft. Also it doesn't have a strong scent which I like. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Katie T.
Love this stuff! It makes my skin feel super smooth and clean. I bought it at Walmart. I've never had a drugstore brand make my skin feel like a higher end product would. It lasts a long time, and I'm still using it. I recommend it to everyone! It's amazing.
Sarah S.
I really liked this product. It's very creamy and doesn't leave a residue on my skin, which I really liked cause that can be very hard to find. I have sensitive skin and this product didn't irritate it. But it wasn't as moisturizing as the other dove products.
Sarah S.
I always buy this soap!!! Even if I see another brand that's cheaper in the store, I look away. I know Dove is the best. It keeps me fresh and smelling great all day. When I come out of the shower and dry myself off, I could still smell the soap on me me. I have tried other brands and as soon as I get dressed the scent is gone!!! But not with Dove!! You are free to fly and smell great while flying around doing errands.
Emilie P.
Peotone, IL
I had severe dry skin and after using this it cleared up. Not right away of course, I used it for two months straight and after that I use it just once a week. It has a nice scent, nothing too strong and left me feeling nice and clean after use. I would recommend it to anyone that struggles with dry skin.
Alicia R.
Danville, KY
Creamy and moisturizing with a relaxing and fresh scent, and gentle on the skin. As far as the price goes it is reasonable for the price. When it comes to buying bath and body products that are not handmade I would go for Dove. They are a brand that I trust.
Blanca Elena C.
This creamy soap dove I like is soft texture and when colocartelo leaves a feeling of freshness and softness helps improve skin, is the perfect amount in the base plate 250 ml, I really like and recommend it to all people who want to use good and cheap products
Katie T.
Lakewood , OH
Love how soft this makes my skin feel after washing. It has a very light and fresh scent to it that I love. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to switch body washes. I continue to buy Dove body wash every time I run out of it. So worth the buy.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?