BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Taylor G.
Deland, FL
I absolutely love Dove soaps! I normally would just go shopping and buy any sop that is on sale and so on. But once I started using Dove, I buy it every time! It is the only scent that makes my skin feel so soft. Also it doesn't have a strong scent which I like. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Sarah S.
I always buy this soap!!! Even if I see another brand that's cheaper in the store, I look away. I know Dove is the best. It keeps me fresh and smelling great all day. When I come out of the shower and dry myself off, I could still smell the soap on me me. I have tried other brands and as soon as I get dressed the scent is gone!!! But not with Dove!! You are free to fly and smell great while flying around doing errands.
Laina T.
My skin is so soft from using this product and you get what you pay for. It has many other great qualities it helps keep my skin moisturized and makes it stronger and healthier. It also helps relieve my skin if it has cuts and helps them heal faster I think.
Hilda N.
Covina, Ca
It's not super cheap but I think it's worth the price with these new pump body wash's they came out with. It really actually leaves your skin feeling smooth and smelling good even after you shower. When I can I buy it as often as I can and will continue to.
Alicia R.
Danville, KY
Creamy and moisturizing with a relaxing and fresh scent, and gentle on the skin. As far as the price goes it is reasonable for the price. When it comes to buying bath and body products that are not handmade I would go for Dove. They are a brand that I trust.
Emilie P.
Peotone, IL
I had severe dry skin and after using this it cleared up. Not right away of course, I used it for two months straight and after that I use it just once a week. It has a nice scent, nothing too strong and left me feeling nice and clean after use. I would recommend it to anyone that struggles with dry skin.
Blanca Elena C.
This creamy soap dove I like is soft texture and when colocartelo leaves a feeling of freshness and softness helps improve skin, is the perfect amount in the base plate 250 ml, I really like and recommend it to all people who want to use good and cheap products
Sharkie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Least drying and best moisturizing for my sensitive and extra dry skin. Pleasant and mild scent. Ingredient list in comparison to other drug store brand is only one sulfate-free, yes! Purchased at CVS and will always be a go-to product at the drugstore.
Laura A.
Lake Mary, FL
I have very dry skin and this really made a difference! I no longer have all this flakiness on my arms and legs!! The price is inexpensive and it smells GREAT!

My husband even commented on my soft, smooth skin... WHAT??? He never notices anything! LOL!
Graciela G.
This is one of the Dove products that I love. This cream soap is amazing. Leave the skin of my hands soft on each wash, it does not damage skin or nail polish. Smell soft and pleasant. It is definitely one of the products that I love and would buy again
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft