BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Darlene M.
Alamo, TX
This is one of the best product I've used leaves my skin explainable. I just love it .
Ginny S.
La Porte, TX
Always leaves my skin soft. Also the smell is great and it's really gentle on my skin.
Katie D.
Mc Cook, NE
I like anything dove because I always feel clean and refreshed and never dry afterwords
Marlen S.
Jacksonville, FL
The best sope ever that you can try. I think is really good for every skin in the world
Blanca V.
Colorado Springs, CO
Its exelent product love it because is really soft my skin end and my kids really love it
Samantha C.
Hurricane, WV
Smells nice & clean without being strong. Leaves you feeling soft when you're finished.
Tia B.
Jonesboro, GA
Its an okay profuct. Don't highly recommend it but i don't recommend it. Its a win win.
Kayla F.
College Place, WA
I have really sensitive skin and this soap makes my skin feel soft and does the trick.
Samantha N.
Jacksonville
Feels great on the skin and no residue left behind . Will definitely be buying it again
Savannah F.
Kingsport, TN
This product is very nice I like the texture it has and leaves my skin feeling so soft
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.