BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Janae V.
I love ther smell but it doesn't wash off easily and leaves a terrible ring in the tub.
Candice M.
Wellington
I use the sensitive skin formula and love it. Works great, I have eczema so I need this
Krystal H.
Medina, OH
Love dove body wash. It cleanses well and smells clean. Also a little goes a long way.
Victoria G.
Monticello, IL
Worked very well since I used it daily. My skin never had any bad effect to the lotion
Jane G.
Love this product. Skin feels so soft after use. Love that it had a pump for easy use.
Liz M.
Spokane, WA
Recently started using this product & it leaves my skin a little oily rather than soft
Cait R.
Tacoma, WA
It feels just like lotion going on. Soft and clean without that gross drying soap feel.
Jamie B.
Sanford, ME
Makes my skin very soft and smells very good. I still smell good at the end of the day!
Rachel M.
Lubbock, TX
Left my skin soft like I was using lotion. I would recommend this is you have very skin
fabiola a.
Love it it does the job and my skin doesn't feel dry after I use it and it smells good
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.