BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Briann R.
Stockertown, PA
Keeps my skin feeling fresh all day! I love the subtle scent. I purchased it at target.
Berenice R.
Lancaster, TX
Always use this body wash love it ! Love how it is great with sensitive skin like me !
Cheryl D.
Plant City, FL
It's all my daughter will use. She says nothing has made her skin softer. She loves it.
Lo he usado para el aclaramiento he irritation de la piel muy exelente producto lo amo
Ivana S.
Orlando, FL
Soap left my skin feeling soft with a great scent. Would continue to use this product.
Rachel M.
Lubbock, TX
Left my skin soft like I was using lotion. I would recommend this is you have very skin
Connie H.
Very moisture after used. Did not feel dry on my skin. Very suitable to use on winter.
Cait R.
Tacoma, WA
It feels just like lotion going on. Soft and clean without that gross drying soap feel.
Victoria G.
Monticello, IL
Worked very well since I used it daily. My skin never had any bad effect to the lotion
Donna I.
Springhill
I was skeptical at first, but it's wonderfully hydrating and left my skin velvety soft!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?