BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Edith S.
San Pedro, CA
It the only thing I use it help relief my kids eczema. The scent are amazing and relaxing
Nikki M.
Albuquerque, NM
Both Me and my husband use this! We love how it feels and that a little goes a long way!
Yvonne Y.
Austin, TX
Love using dove cream body wash !! It smells great and always leaves my body moisturized
Rose A.
Brooklyn, NY
I use it when I come out of the shower it is really amazing and keeps your skin so fresh
Amneris F.
Kent, WA
It's great on the skin and leaves tour skin feeling fresh and clean and smooth. Love it.
Diana J.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
I absolutely love the scent and the way it makes me skin soft! Would highly recommend it!
sherry b.
Erie, PA
Loved the clean aroma, skin felt clean, well rinsed and moisturized throughout the day.
Janae V.
I love ther smell but it doesn't wash off easily and leaves a terrible ring in the tub.
Fernanda E.
San Luis Potosí , ME
Smells delicious and your skin feels soft and also you shaved it too I always bought it
Bekah W.
El Paso, TX
It definitely helps if you have dry hands. It smoothed out my hand in less then a week.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?