BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
brittany j.
Columbus, OH
Left my skin feeling amazing ❤ I recommend this for all body types, such a great soap!!!
Monica R.
Atlanta, GA
Leaves my skin smooth and tingling. I use it everyday and saw improvement on my dry skin.
Morgan D.
Thousand Oaks, CA
It makes your skin very soft and it's extremely cheap! It is a overall wonderful product
Latonya S.
I just absolutely love everything about this product I do recommend this product everyone
Yasha A.
Apopka, FL
I liked it. It's smells good and it leaves you skin feeling clean. I would buy it again.
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
I love this product. It helps keep my skin moist and not dry. And it also relieves itch.
Angel S.
El Paso, TX
Very moisturizing and makes skin feel soft. Very concentrated so a little goes a long way
Jennifer S.
Lomira, WI
Love this stuff! Very moisturizing and smells so good. Definitely recommend this product.
Shaquinna C.
This soap is awesome keeps you super soft and moisturized during the harsh winter months
Whitney M.
Emeryville, CA
Dove soap is very mosturizing, has a great scent and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.