BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Carolina M.
Lancaster, CA
Very good least my skin soft it's one of my favorites all of my family uses this product
Tasniya H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love it, it's such a great product. Please try this for body wash. It's smooth and soft
Yorialex H.
So creamy and soft! Love it, i love my skin after use this cream.

Make my skin so clean.
Leonna W.
Grand Rapids, MI
The convience while showering and it smells wonderful very moisturizing I'm very satisfied
Whitney M.
Emeryville, CA
Dove soap is very mosturizing, has a great scent and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin!
Christina F.
Roanoke, TX
Enjoy the convenience of the pump. This is a nice size bottle. The whole family loves it.
Batrina C.
Burley, ID
Love that it doesn't dry my skin and it's not so strong on smell and its not expensive!!
Lisa B.
Smithton, PA
Love it. My skin is so soft. It's recommended by my Dermatologist and it has a nice scent
India G.
My favorite! Awesome for sensitive skin and eczema, very hydrating and lasts a long time
Heather R.
Rome, GA
It's okay not the best yet not the worst soap I've ever tried. Would use again if needed
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?