BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Natalie G.
San Angelo, TX
I like this as a simple, fresh-smelling soap that gets the job done. I picked mine up from a local drugstore, and I use it every time I shower. It's lasted me a long time because a little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend for anyone just wanting a simple soap that gets the job done for a good value!
Pashael T.
Essex, MD
Talk about being moisturized. This soap is so thick and true to thickness in means o when it goes onto your loofah or washcloth it still has the same consistency. Its definitely worth the price Under $10 ! I will definitely buy again and make it my regular go to
Jessica J.
#AmazingI I have really sensitive skin is this the best body wash I have found that actually works for me! It leaves me feeling fresh, and clean, without feeling too icky! It is very gentle and soothing! I love all of Dove's products but this is the best so far!!
olivia k.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
It keeps my skin refreshed. I tend to have really dry skin and this product keeps my skin from drying out and smells amazing! It has so much in the bottle for such a reasonable price I Love it. One con is the squirt bottle when you get to your last squirts it will not allow you to get all of the product out
MONICA Y.
Morganville, NJ
Smells really good. keeps my skin smooth and it feels really gentle. i love how it makes my skin feel afterwards, not too dry. the soup is really gentle. i really enjoy their other scents as well. overall a pretty good product and i would definitely recommend it
Laina T.
My skin is so soft from using this product and you get what you pay for. It has many other great qualities it helps keep my skin moisturized and makes it stronger and healthier. It also helps relieve my skin if it has cuts and helps them heal faster I think.
Laura M.
Springfield
After using this product you are left feeling clean. Even though it doesn't create a lot of suds as one would expect. It's scent is also very bland and not really appealing. It is kind of expensive per bottle but they last you quite a long time. I would recommend it for anyone with super sensitive skin.
Blanca Elena C.
This creamy soap dove I like is soft texture and when colocartelo leaves a feeling of freshness and softness helps improve skin, is the perfect amount in the base plate 250 ml, I really like and recommend it to all people who want to use good and cheap products
Sarah S.
I really liked this product. It's very creamy and doesn't leave a residue on my skin, which I really liked cause that can be very hard to find. I have sensitive skin and this product didn't irritate it. But it wasn't as moisturizing as the other dove products.
Katie T.
Love this stuff! It makes my skin feel super smooth and clean. I bought it at Walmart. I've never had a drugstore brand make my skin feel like a higher end product would. It lasts a long time, and I'm still using it. I recommend it to everyone! It's amazing.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.