BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Shannon C.
Cedar Knolls
This product is really amazing and leaves your skin feeling fresh and smelling wonderful
Tasniya H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love it, it's such a great product. Please try this for body wash. It's smooth and soft
Paige T.
Salisbury, NC
I have very sensitive skin and this works great. It leave my skin super soft. I love it.
Johanny C.
Bueno. He probado mejóres pero vale la pena este producto yo lo volvería a usar sin dudas
Carolina M.
Lancaster, CA
Very good least my skin soft it's one of my favorites all of my family uses this product
Jacquie M.
Oxnard, CA
Moisturizer my skin well did not like smell. Wish there was more then just a small touch
Brittany W.
Dove is great for sensitive skin. It smells good. I can't use any other soap. I love it.
Nikki M.
Oxnard, CA
This is the most Amazing soap for dry skin and eczema skin types. Has a great smell too.
Monica R.
Atlanta, GA
Leaves my skin smooth and tingling. I use it everyday and saw improvement on my dry skin.
brittany j.
Columbus, OH
Left my skin feeling amazing ❤ I recommend this for all body types, such a great soap!!!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?