BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Becky L.
Lathers well, clean feeling, moisturizing, smells great. Affordable and sold most places
Shaquinna C.
This soap is awesome keeps you super soft and moisturized during the harsh winter months
Laura P.
Cornish, NH
Love this soap! Doesn't leave a.film on my skin. My skin feels so soft after the shower!
Brittany W.
Dove is great for sensitive skin. It smells good. I can't use any other soap. I love it.
Nikki M.
Oxnard, CA
This is the most Amazing soap for dry skin and eczema skin types. Has a great smell too.
Paige T.
Salisbury, NC
I have very sensitive skin and this works great. It leave my skin super soft. I love it.
Batrina C.
Burley, ID
Love that it doesn't dry my skin and it's not so strong on smell and its not expensive!!
Shannon C.
Cedar Knolls
This product is really amazing and leaves your skin feeling fresh and smelling wonderful
Yorialex H.
So creamy and soft! Love it, i love my skin after use this cream.

Make my skin so clean.
Treana D.
Nice and Moisturizing and it's really nice rich and creamy for your skin after you shower
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?