BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
natalie-del carmen s.
Doral, Florida
las veces que lo he usado me ha dejado una sensación de frescura y la piel queda muy suave
Viktoriia Z.
Really creamy. Leaves hands soft and moist. Last for a long time.
Would really recommend .
Taylor G.
Tulsa, OK
It didn't leave a sticky residue behind like some soaps do and it's overall a good product.
Shequilla J.
I loved this product it keep my skin so moisturized and soft. And I still felt super clean
Haleigh C.
Tulsa, OK
This Is my favorite soap, it leaves my skin feeling so soft, and it has a great fragrance.
Lisa&Kayley M.
Buffalo, IL
Dove is my favorite soap brand!!! I love the scent of it and how it leaves my skin so soft
Rebecca B.
Bonifay, FL
My son has severe eczema and this is the only soap he can use it's amazing and smells great
Jessica M.
Covington, LA
Always feel clean and fresh never leaves a residue feeling. For the price it is so worth it
Jill T.
Brandon, SD
This doesn't dry out my hands like a lot of hand soaps, it's very gentle and smells great.
Yvonne Y.
Austin, TX
Love using dove cream body wash !! It smells great and always leaves my body moisturized
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.