BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Monica K.
This soap made my skin soft and was gentle. I will use it again and recommend it to others!
Julia O.
Alamogordo, NM
Five will not leave your hands of skin feeling dry and dehydrated! I love their products!!
Daniela L.
Rossville, GA
This soap is not bad, but I wasn't crazy about the smell. It also seemed hard to wash off.
Macayla B.
Conway, AR
This product is a good item and is really makes you feel great and it is a amazing product!
Wendy A.
Fort Washington, MD
It is moisturizing as it claims, but I do need to supplement with body lotion after shower.
Ana P.
Bensalem, PA
Love the way it leaves your skin soft and moist. And the smell is great not over powering.
Jacky P.
Canoga Park, CA
It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. Had a good smell and no residue end end. Dnmemdnd
I like this one because it make your body more soft and a like to use this one to my face.
ashley g.
Pawhuska, OK
I like it..it made my skin really soft..I like this a lot..it helps with dry skin and stiff
Viktoriia Z.
Really creamy. Leaves hands soft and moist. Last for a long time.
Would really recommend .
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.