BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Min L.
Temple Hills, MD
Smells amazing! leaves my skin super soft and feeling clean! I use it daily Long lasting
Great Dove scent. Clean feeling. Goes on smooth and rinses off squeaky clean but not dry
Leonna W.
Grand Rapids, MI
The convience while showering and it smells wonderful very moisturizing I'm very satisfied
Jennifer S.
Lomira, WI
Love this stuff! Very moisturizing and smells so good. Definitely recommend this product.
Nikki M.
Oxnard, CA
This is the most Amazing soap for dry skin and eczema skin types. Has a great smell too.
Michelle M.
Great products! Been using this exclusively for years! Gentle yet effective on the skin!
Christina F.
Roanoke, TX
Enjoy the convenience of the pump. This is a nice size bottle. The whole family loves it.
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
I love this product. It helps keep my skin moist and not dry. And it also relieves itch.
DeDe O.
Prairieville, LA
I love the dog because it don't break me out is smooth and soft and I love how it smells
Carolina M.
Lancaster, CA
Very good least my skin soft it's one of my favorites all of my family uses this product
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?