BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Wendy S.
Lo amor deja mi piel suave e hidratada, no como otros jabones que me resecan mucho la piel.
Kassandra L.
Love this soap. I wash my hands a lot, so using this as my soap my hands are less dry now!
Katelyn M.
San Jose
Makes me feel super moisturized. Doesn't leave me feeling greasy or have a film on my skin
Mikala D.
Rolling Pr, IN
I love the feeling of my skin after using it! No film feeling after and leaves it so soft!
Julia G.
Jackson, GA
Use this Witt the kiddos... Soft clean scent gentle on the skin nice clean feeling non oily
Christiana S.
Left my skin feeling like silk. And gentle enough for my kids skin as well. Two thumbs up!
Maria S.
Mesa, AZ
Great for dry ashy skin ! Comes in many different scents, this one of my personal favorites
pauline c.
Phenix City, AL
Sometime i get this.but usually i get the big shower gel .thats all know to tell about this
Tina H.
This body wash works great smells fantastic and keeps my body feeling very soft and smooth
Beryl L.
Didn't dry my hand after using it.i prefer liquid soap. Great product. I like the scent.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?