BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Reagan K.
Indianapolis, IN
This does not have a strong smell. It's get your body clean and does not break out my skin.
Maria S.
Mesa, AZ
Great for dry ashy skin ! Comes in many different scents, this one of my personal favorites
Daniela L.
Rossville, GA
This soap is not bad, but I wasn't crazy about the smell. It also seemed hard to wash off.
Mikala D.
Benton Harbor, MI
I love the feeling of my skin after using it! No film feeling after and leaves it so soft!
natalie-del carmen s.
Doral, Florida
las veces que lo he usado me ha dejado una sensación de frescura y la piel queda muy suave
Paola C.
This soap is amazing! I need to have it in my room every time I can't live without it srsly
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho este producto la verdad que es excelente producto, me gusta la calidad love
Kassandra L.
Love this soap. I wash my hands a lot, so using this as my soap my hands are less dry now!
Haleigh C.
Tulsa, OK
This Is my favorite soap, it leaves my skin feeling so soft, and it has a great fragrance.
Tara G.
This soap smells and feels amazing on your skin! Very refreshing and doesn't clog my pores.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?