BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Jessica M.
Covington, LA
Always feel clean and fresh never leaves a residue feeling. For the price it is so worth it
Julia G.
Jackson, GA
Use this Witt the kiddos... Soft clean scent gentle on the skin nice clean feeling non oily
natalie-del carmen s.
Doral, Florida
las veces que lo he usado me ha dejado una sensación de frescura y la piel queda muy suave
Mikala D.
South Bend, IN
I love the feeling of my skin after using it! No film feeling after and leaves it so soft!
Haleigh C.
Tulsa, OK
This Is my favorite soap, it leaves my skin feeling so soft, and it has a great fragrance.
Paola C.
This soap is amazing! I need to have it in my room every time I can't live without it srsly
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho este producto la verdad que es excelente producto, me gusta la calidad love
Kassandra L.
Binghamton, NY
Love this soap. I wash my hands a lot, so using this as my soap my hands are less dry now!
Shequilla J.
I loved this product it keep my skin so moisturized and soft. And I still felt super clean
Katelyn M.
San Jose
Makes me feel super moisturized. Doesn't leave me feeling greasy or have a film on my skin
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.