BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Alluzyn A.
I use this more than anything and I absolutely love it. It makes my skin so soft and clean.
Wendy A.
Fort Washington, MD
It is moisturizing as it claims, but I do need to supplement with body lotion after shower.
Kendra R.
With my extremely dry and sensitive skin, this soap helped keep me moisturized and healthy.
Monica K.
This soap made my skin soft and was gentle. I will use it again and recommend it to others!
Jessica M.
Covington, LA
Always feel clean and fresh never leaves a residue feeling. For the price it is so worth it
Reagan K.
Indianapolis, IN
This does not have a strong smell. It's get your body clean and does not break out my skin.
Taylor G.
Tulsa, OK
It didn't leave a sticky residue behind like some soaps do and it's overall a good product.
Jessica G.
So moisturizing! Love this product! Gentle enough for my sensitive skin and smells so good!
natalie-del carmen s.
Doral, Florida
las veces que lo he usado me ha dejado una sensación de frescura y la piel queda muy suave
Viktoriia Z.
Really creamy. Leaves hands soft and moist. Last for a long time.
Would really recommend .
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?