BY DOVE #19 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Wendy A.
Fort Washington, MD
It is moisturizing as it claims, but I do need to supplement with body lotion after shower.
Jasmin S.
Salt Lake City, UT
Love the smell and love how smooth my skin feels after putting it on but can be a bit oily
Jacky P.
Canoga Park, CA
It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. Had a good smell and no residue end end. Dnmemdnd
Mikala D.
Benton Harbor, MI
I love the feeling of my skin after using it! No film feeling after and leaves it so soft!
Ebony B.
Smyrna, TN
Been using Dove for years. It's not drying to the skin at all . I also use there deodorant.
Kassandra L.
Love this soap. I wash my hands a lot, so using this as my soap my hands are less dry now!
Heather K.
Modesto, CA
It works wonders on dry cracked skin to help moisturize my skin. i bought it from Walmart.
Cecy B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love it! I like the smell of it and how it makes my skin feel smooth. I use it everyday.
Ivonne P.
Este producto me gusta porke deja muy suave las manos y su olor es agradable esta muy bien
Rebekah S.
Nourishing and gentle. Works freak shaving and locks the moister in even after the shower!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?