BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Ana P.
Bensalem, PA
Love the way it leaves your skin soft and moist. And the smell is great not over powering.
Ebony B.
Smyrna, TN
Been using Dove for years. It's not drying to the skin at all . I also use there deodorant.
Michelle B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Get mild soap for everyday use on sensitive skin. I really love the cucumber scented dove!
Heather K.
Modesto, CA
It works wonders on dry cracked skin to help moisturize my skin. i bought it from Walmart.
I like this one because it make your body more soft and a like to use this one to my face.
Erin P.
Mount Pleasant, MI
This makes my skin so soft! I would recommend it to anyone lookin to moisturize their skin.
Jelena C.
My favoutite liquide soap. It is creamy, smells great and does not dry my delicate hands:)
Jacky P.
Canoga Park, CA
It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. Had a good smell and no residue end end. Dnmemdnd
Shequilla J.
I loved this product it keep my skin so moisturized and soft. And I still felt super clean
Ivonne P.
Este producto me gusta porke deja muy suave las manos y su olor es agradable esta muy bien
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?