BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Rita G.
Doesn't leave your skin feeling dry. It has a great scent. The whole family uses this brand.
Heather C.
Tulsa, OK
Good product left my skin feeling moisturized with a clean scent and was general on the skin
good product leave my skin a bit dry not wanting to use it again, with a little reddish skin
Abby M.
I liked how soft this soap made my hands. Usually soaps like this dry my skin out really bad.
Isobel Y.
Fantastic lasts a long time, is great for my hands to keep them soft. Great product all round
Keeps skin smooth and doesn't itatate it. Doesn't have a harsh smell and makes you feel clean
Alicia S.
Greencastle, IN
This was incredibly moisturizing and made my skin feel soft despite the cold weather damage.
Cecy U.
Santa Barbara, CA
I like how this soap leaves you skin, super smooth and really moisturize and it smells great!
Janely R.
Wichita, KS
La crema es perfecta para mi tipo de piel y me encanta simplemente me encanta de los mejorss
Kyra M.
Delta, PA
Does not dey my skin out at all. Keeps my skin looking healthy and moist through four the say
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?