BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Kristan E.
Plymouth, IN
This product lathered up very nicely and left no residue. It left a very clean and fresh feeling.
Maribel S.
I personally like this product because it leaves my skin so soft not dry like other products do.
Starlet D.
Youngstown, OH
Love body washes they don't leave as much residue as bat soaps and leave you soft and moisturizer
Liliana A.
Vancouver, WA
I love this brand this lotion leaves your face soo soft and your body. Especially after shaving.
daniele f.
Limpa bem a pele e deixa cheiro gostoso além de ser sabonete líquido que ajuda a hidratar a pele
Imani M.
Linthicum , MD
Honestly in love with this product. It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated after my shower.
Deloris T.
Philadelphia
Love this soap, it make my skin super soft and leave my body feeling refreshed and smelling great
Katie D.
Lovely smell an left my hands and body feeling nice and soft. Would use it again bought as a gift
Tyrianne H.
Even though my skin did feel extremely soft after. After some time my skin dried up very quickly.
Jennifer G.
Butler, PA
It made my skin super soft but it didn't last long, I would try it again though it wasn't too bad
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?