BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Shannon S.
Loganville, GA
I absolutely adore this soap. I love the nondrying, moisturizing formula that makes up the soap. The scent is light and last a good deal of the day. I like to purchase the larger bottle (250 ML) because it last for at least 2 months, if I'm the only one using it. You can get it from walmart, and I usually pay about $9.
Mariana P.
Descubrì este producto en el lavabo de un café, al sentir mis manos suaves y limpias, además de el suave olor que impregnaba, no dudè en comprarlo para probarlo mejor. Lo hice, y adoro el resultado, siento mi piel limpia y fresca cuando la uso, además de que amo el olor que deja.
Emily B.
Huntington, WV
I have super sensitive skin and lots of body washes will dry my skin out, break my skin out or even cause rashes. This I use every day and never have any trouble! It's nourishing, smells amazing and keeps my skin hydrated all day long even without lotion! Totally suggest buying this. I use it on my kids and even husband!
Camila B.
Philadelphia, PA
Very refreshing. Keeps skin smooth and clean. Use ithe regularly and daily. I love it. efreshed. I refuse to be without it.

The soap is more consistently reliable than almost any other product on the market, aside from a few other cult favorites that have been loved for decades now.

You can't go wrong with this simple soap, especially if you suffer from any type of skin sensitivity or issue. It's safe for babies and elderly folks alike.
Kelsie C.
Salem, NH
This stuff works pretty well! It is a pretty decent product and the bigger bottles let you get your bang for your buck. The scent of the body wash is nice and the wash itself is pretty light and moisturizes well. I would definitely recommend this body wash but I have yet to find one to help with my dry skin on my feet.
Veronica E.
Naperville, Illinios
Recently, I tried the Dove Cream Soap, and really enjoyed it. I have sensitive skin and this soft, lightweight soap cleansed my skin without the weird texture I usually get from cream cleansers. I am also a huge fan of the fresh scent left me feeling bright and uplifted. I will continue to use this lovely product.
Mathilda T.
Lönsboda
I like the feeling of the soft skin the soap gives and that it is good for sensitive skin. I really like the cream soap better then the bar soaps which I think is harder to handle. This soap also makes my skin feel moist and not stiff and dry like many other soaps.
Sam K.
Maple Shade, NJ
Dove is an amazing go to brand! I have tried a number of their products and this was a product that did not let me down! I recommend this to anyone! A great way to get clean, smelling great and feeling fresh! If you haven't tried it I would definitely add this to your daily routine! Enjoy :)
Bailey W.
Cypress, TX
Tried this soap for the first time a couple days ago, and OMG. It left my skin so soft and unlike regular bar soap, it didn't leave residue from the soap. Very gentle, I have sensitive skin and Dove cream soap left my skin soft and moisturized and it smells great too!
Adrianna B.
York, PA
I find myself always searching for a new body soap that smells great and doesn't dry out my skin. Most soaps leave a weird residue on my skin or they dry it out leaving me itchy. Dove cream soap leaves my skin super soft and hydrated, make me feel comfortable in my own body. Plus, the scent is pretty good as well.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft