BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Sarah G.
Brooklyn, NY
This cream soap really has my hands feeling so smooth and fresh. Love this brand and there products
Carmen B.
I use this daily and it takes such good care of my skin. It helps my skin stay smooth and hydrated.
Annelis D.
Pahokee, FL
I love using this soap! This is even better than the bar soap! Leaves skin soft abd smells so good!
Denece O.
Henderson , NV
Love the cream soap I'm just very sensitive and I can't use it all the time. But love the results.
Endi D.
Las Vegas, NV
Buenísimo este producto súper recomendado a mi familia a ami nos encanta ') :) su olor es muy rico.
Becka H.
Phoenix
Leaves my skin feeling amazing. A little. It goes a very long way! The smell isn't to strong either
Maria Victoria R.
Lake Helen, FL
I love this product make my skin soft . I just want to go back to the shower and take a bath again
Gabrielle E.
Nassau, NY
I absolutely love dove cream soap, it smells great and always leave my skin feeling very hydrated!
Janet C.
Buckhorn, KY
I love dove cream soap it smells amazing and last forever and you can buy it at your local walmart
Pimchanok P.
I have use this soap and this product smell so good. I have dry skin, it did not make my skin dryer
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft