BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Bethany B.
I love the smell. Leaves my skin feeling great with no left over residue. Doesn't leave soap scum.
Kristen E.
Odessa
I really like the foam that forms and it is so easy to lather. It also smells good and lasts awhile
Paige S.
Fergus Falls, MN
Skin feels soft and moisturizer afterwards. Great product. Love the winter care as well. 9 out of10
Jazmine E.
Aberdeen, SD
Smells very nice and makes my skin very soft! I recommend it to everyone! It's totally a much get.
Lia A.
cool, i love his smell, i like because leave my skin very soft and with good perfume. i love it!!!!
Annelis D.
Pahokee, FL
I love using this soap! This is even better than the bar soap! Leaves skin soft abd smells so good!
Laila H.
Modesto, CA
I love how it's so easy to use and you can put in your hand rather than a bar! It clean really well
Yesi C.
Cicero, IL
Skin feels smooth. Gives great moisture. Dispenses good amount for use. Great product. A bit pricey
Denece O.
Henderson , NV
Love the cream soap I'm just very sensitive and I can't use it all the time. But love the results.
Katherine R.
Corona, NY
It leaves your skin very soft I love it
I used this soap for around a month and it was really good
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft