BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Gabrielle E.
Nassau, NY
I absolutely love dove cream soap, it smells great and always leave my skin feeling very hydrated!
Pimchanok P.
I have use this soap and this product smell so good. I have dry skin, it did not make my skin dryer
Lia A.
cool, i love his smell, i like because leave my skin very soft and with good perfume. i love it!!!!
Victoria A.
Visalia, CA
Great fragrance and leaves me feeling clean and smelling fresh without drying out my sensitive skin
Angelina G.
Manchester, CT
So inexpensive ! Such a great cheap product which smells good and leaves your body feeling fresh
Katie D.
Lovely smell an left my hands and body feeling nice and soft. Would use it again bought as a gift
The smell of this cream soap is lush leaves Ur hands feeling fresh!
Also leaves the hands smooth
D S.
It's a good product. I enjoy using this better than the bar.it smooth, soft and smells very nice.
Kristie W.
Pensacola, FL
I love this soap it leaves you feeling silly smooth and oh so happy and it's good for your skin.
Autumn O.
Very hydrating, loved the way it made my usually dry skin feel. I would deffinetly but it again.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?