BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Dove Beauty Cream Wash
Great product use it all the time highly recommend cleans and washes nicely my whole family uses it
Lisa L.
Pearland, TX
I love this soap is does not leave residue on your body is makes u fell so fresh and so clean clean
Dani H.
Granite City, IL
Amazing product. Smells so. Good and leaves the skin feeling super soft and clean. 10/10 recommend.
Bethany B.
I love the smell. Leaves my skin feeling great with no left over residue. Doesn't leave soap scum.
Jennifer K.
Maryville
Awesome product smells amazing. Very clean and refreshing .leaves you feeling very clean and fresh
Vidhi P.
Kerrville
Love this product! It has definitely changed my life! I’d definitely recommend everyone to try it!
Lindsay O.
Frisco, TX
Love the smell and is great for sensitive skin! I also use it for shaving and I love the easy pump.
Carmen B.
I use this daily and it takes such good care of my skin. It helps my skin stay smooth and hydrated.
Elizabeth V.
Fontana, CA
I love that this lotion keeps my skin smooth, and hydrated. I only use it once a day and I enjoy it
Paige S.
Fergus Falls, MN
Skin feels soft and moisturizer afterwards. Great product. Love the winter care as well. 9 out of10
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft