BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Dove Beauty Cream Wash
Love love love this. Doesn't leave me feeling greasy or sticky. I feel really clean after every use
Kristen E.
I really like the foam that forms and it is so easy to lather. It also smells good and lasts awhile
Daisy G.
Los Angeles, CA
I like how it lives my skink it feel freash and soft...it smell good i like it better than the bar
Jazmine E.
Aberdeen, SD
Smells very nice and makes my skin very soft! I recommend it to everyone! It's totally a much get.
Sarah S.
Love this cream. It is very silky smooth feeling and not too oily when applying. Highly recommend.
casey M.
Modesto, CA
Creamy soft soap goes on smooth and makes skin feel super soft !! A must use product. For any skin
Laura S.
Mesa, AZ
I have sensitive skin, and Dove cream soap works best! Doesn't make my skin dried out or break out.
Cheyenne G.
Gilbert, AZ
Works good, love the smell. I have sensitive skin and had no problems. Left my skin soft and fresh.
Angie R.
Oxford, AR
One of my favorites. Doesn't leave your skin filmy or dry. Works great for sensitive skin as well.
My skin becomes so soft and smooth after i use dove.its like I become more confident in my own skin
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?