BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Erika G.
Cathedral City, CA
Very mosturizing especially for dry skin. Makes my skin super soft after I shower! & it spells great!
Uzma F.
Love everything abt it..❤❤ love the smell....
It's worth purchasing... No complaints till now.......
Aniya Z.
Grandview, WA
It has a really good sense to it, makes my skin smooth, takes care of my skin, makes my skin not dry
Heba A.
Dolph is my favorite song company for Bath and body Works Leica if you go to any home shop find them
Kacey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Would like this product to foam up a little more. Works well.... but it kind of slides off the body.
lois c.
Suffern, NY
Dove is my number one body product brand. I will always buy them. You can not go wrong with anything
karely q.
Miami, Fl 33198

The product is very good, I love it, because, let me very soft skin, like it like me, I recommend it.
Katie T.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love dove body wash. I have sensitive skin, and it does a great job of keeping the breakouts away!
James S.
Miller Place, NY
MAkez my skin soft and supple. Leaves me with a clean and fresh feeling. Bought any local drugstore.
Liz R.
East Hanover, NJ
Great product I keep in my guest bathroom and my guest always rave about it. I always have it around
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft