BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
brittaney m.
Mobile, AL
Good for sensitive skin. Won't burn skin and can be used all over. Its enough to use for a household.
Susan C.
Waynesboro, VA
Left skin feeling soft! I wish there could've been more scents to choose from but was pleased overall
Shelli T.
Ridgecrest, CA
I enjoyed it was smooth like the way it made my skin I have nothing special to say about it but this
Shaina H.
Love the way my skin feels after! Keeps my skin hydrated and soft! I will definitely purchase again!
It is a gently perfumed product leaves the skin exquisite
Its packaging is practical and rechargeable
Elaina R.
New Bedford
Love this stuff so gentle and smells great.. not to mention no allergic reaction with sensitive skin
Lauren H.
San Francisco, CA
Such a creamy body wash that does not leave any residue on your skin and skin was DO soft after using
melissa r.
ellsworth
only soap i use and will ever use. and there is no mess left from a bar of soap. and it's good value.
Jessica B.
Easley, SC
I like this lotion because it's silky and soft without being greasy and absorbs into the skin quickly
Amanda R.
Summerville
I love this product! It makes your skin feel so soft after using and the scent is so fresh and clean
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft