BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Deanna Sha-Lea W.
Four Oaks, NC
This is amazing. It doesn't leave a film on your skin and it also leaves your skin soft and clean.
Dani H.
Granite City, IL
Amazing product. Smells so. Good and leaves the skin feeling super soft and clean. 10/10 recommend.
Myllayd C.
Orem, UT
Dove Beauty Cream Wash keeps my skin moisturize keeps my skin moisturized for much longer
Jennifer K.
Awesome product smells amazing. Very clean and refreshing .leaves you feeling very clean and fresh
Lindsay O.
Frisco, TX
Love the smell and is great for sensitive skin! I also use it for shaving and I love the easy pump.
Sarah M.
I love the scent and the way that it leaves my skin feeling!! The quality of this product is great!
Alma P.
I have been using it for years. It smells really good and leaves skin silky soft. My kids love it.
Cante C.
Arvada, CO
Love this body wash. It's amazing, makes my skin feel clean and smooth and the smell is great too.
Jonnessa B.
Orlando, FL
The only Soap that touches my body!!! I've used it since I was a child and now my child uses it!!!
Great product use it all the time highly recommend cleans and washes nicely my whole family uses it
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?