BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Josi T.
Pikeville, KY
One of the only products that isn't too rough on my sensitive skin, leaves it moisturized and smooth.
Amy S.
The only body wash I will ever use! It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated!!
Aaliyah T.
Lafayette, IN
Nice and silky finish took only a little bit and the rest went a long way. Recommend all to use this
Natalie G.
Mesa, az
I really like this product, it makes my body feel soft. It's very moisturizing, and hydrates my skin.
Scarleth E.
Lauderhill , FL
I actually love this product because it leaves you skin feeling really smooth. I highly recommend it.
Adriana M.
Atlanta, GA
This product is owesome, it soft and help me to keep my hands in perfect condition.
I love its smell.
I can't believe how good my skin feels all you need to do after that curl up and take a nap ‼️‼️‼️‼️
Diana T.
Port Orchard, WA
Love this product its great, makes my skin nice and soft and not oily or flakey, Bought it at walmart
Clarissa Fidella K.
Davis
This product is really great! It does not keep my skin dry and it is so gentle. I love the scent too!
Greg H.
Great soap for both men & women. Used it more than once. It is cost efficient and will use it again.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft