BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Kyongwon P.
Baltimore
Honestly it wasn't amazing, but it wasn't terrible. It was like every other body soap I've ever used. It was good enough so that I was able to finish the product, but not amazing enough for me to go back and repurchase it. The great thing about this is the value and how accessible it is. You can find it any drug store, target, etc.
Alina A.
Tampa, FL
😊😊😊😊gyvcth vgvvv gghvfh hfgvb hgyygg bhjb vhhbjjinhyuj bhuinb solo voy conmigo guillan del mundo mundial y de la Paz Bolivia y conocer a la casa a las CFO 😢 baby I just got out of the year g fhugbjko dunno what are you going from my g cook g hint 👆 next bhuinb
Brooke L.
Hazleton, PA
I really love dove products. Especially this one specifically.! Works on a broad spectrum of skin types. My skin gets oily and often bumpy around my knees, elbows, & knuckles. This product is great to help smooth out and soften. And it's safe for daily use which makes it a great buy.! Deff a must have in every girls bathroom.!
Lisa B.
Denton, TX
I really love this product. It works very well as soap as well as for shaving. Which is important for my daughter and myself. My skin tends to be sensitive and dries out easily, but this keeps my skin moisturized. I highly recommend this product for those with sensitive skin!
Tania C.
Wellesley, MA
I prefer cream soap than the bar because I think is more Hygienic and softer, I bought this in the market with a lotion for the body too, I used this every time when I take a shower, is very soft and the skin feel really good after you use it, I totally recommend this product.
Alexandra B.
Williamsburg , VA
This dove soap is amazing ! If you have sensitive skin and need something that actually gets you clean without over drying then this is the product for you ! The product did not leave an oily film over my skin like most sensative skin moisturizing products . Would repurchase again !
Nicole K.
I have extremely sensitive skin but this soap has worked wonders. I purchased this soap form my local Walmart. Pros works for sensitive skin cons doesn't have much of a smell to it. I'd use it everyday at least once a day and would recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin
Emily C.
Love the pump on this product. Makes bath time easier and makes the process faster. Item leaves my skin soft and moisturized. Hardly any smell and works wonders on my skin.
Shannon S.
Loganville, GA
I absolutely adore this soap. I love the nondrying, moisturizing formula that makes up the soap. The scent is light and last a good deal of the day. I like to purchase the larger bottle (250 ML) because it last for at least 2 months, if I'm the only one using it. You can get it from walmart, and I usually pay about $9.
Mariana P.
Descubrì este producto en el lavabo de un café, al sentir mis manos suaves y limpias, además de el suave olor que impregnaba, no dudè en comprarlo para probarlo mejor. Lo hice, y adoro el resultado, siento mi piel limpia y fresca cuando la uso, además de que amo el olor que deja.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?