BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Jessica M.
This is good quality soap. You can buy it at Walmart or any drug or grocery store. It’s fairly priced.
Jennifer F.
Bartlesville, OK
Love this body wash. I've been using it for years and it doesn't dry out my skin. Will continue to use
Spring L.
Birmingham, AL
Love it! Smells good and feels good! If you are looking for a new soap to use, dove is the best choice!
Jessica M.
Independence, MO
The product smells great and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. I would recommend this product.
Shon G.
Savannah, GA
I do not like dove. My skin is to sensitive to use it. I hope they come up with something better soon.
Carly H.
Somerset, NJ
It made my skin nice and soft. I would recommend buying it. My skin after awhile did start to get dry.
Kymberly F.
I've not yet tried this yet however dove is a reputable live and I enjoy other body washes they offer.
Leaves your skin glowing and moisturized. The scent is very pleasant, not to strong like other brands.
Amanda G.
Endicott, NY
Gentle, no scent. Easy to dispense. Referred by Dr to use this for sensitive body skin. Like very much
Kennedi W.
Very moisturizing it is definitely I product I would recommend to friends and people who have dry skin.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft