BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Codi A.
Shawnee, OK
Left a waxy residue on my wash rag and wouldn't rinse off. I didn't like the way it made my skin feel.
Kymberly F.
I've not yet tried this yet however dove is a reputable live and I enjoy other body washes they offer.
Christina B.
Zephyrhills, FL
Keeps my skin soft and smooth! I feel so clean after than with other soaps that I have used before. 🖒🖒
Jessica R.
Laredo, TX
Hooked! I used caress and bath and body for years then my husband bot this by accident and we loved it!
Sophia D.
Surprise, AZ
It's great I love all dove soap .it makes ur skin feel great .and smells nice not strong like others .
Spring L.
Birmingham, AL
Love it! Smells good and feels good! If you are looking for a new soap to use, dove is the best choice!
Cara G.
I love dove cream soap. It leaves my skin soft and helps keep it moist. They also smell crisp and clean
Keiyana B.
Long Beach, CA
Very clean feeling after use very soft and light feeling no soap residue left before and gentle on skin
Charlotte B.
Muskegon
Dove cream soap 250ML was a great product. It was a very moisturizing soap and helped with my dry skin.
Shon G.
Savannah, GA
I do not like dove. My skin is to sensitive to use it. I hope they come up with something better soon.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft