BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

jennifer l.
Edinburg, TX
It works so good this dove cream doesn't irritates my skin.The other products makes mh skin really dry.
Jennifer F.
Bartlesville, OK
Love this body wash. I've been using it for years and it doesn't dry out my skin. Will continue to use
Christine n.
I do not buy anything besides dove it is great for my sensitive skin, other products make me break out
Maricela M.
Fontana, CA
This is honestly a pretty good product but it makes my skin feel itchy & sticky I bought it from Costco
Kennedi W.
Very moisturizing it is definitely I product I would recommend to friends and people who have dry skin.
Mariah T.
Reno, NV
Great soap. great scent and it leaves my hands feeling so soft and smooth...would definitely recoomend
Carly H.
Somerset, NJ
It made my skin nice and soft. I would recommend buying it. My skin after awhile did start to get dry.
Laura G.
Granada Hills, CA
This product is amazing!!! It maintains my skin always soft and moisturize. The aroma is also amazing.
Glaucia F.
Doral, FL
This product is excellent, I use it every day to wash my hands and let them really soft. I recommend it
Sophia D.
Surprise, AZ
It's great I love all dove soap .it makes ur skin feel great .and smells nice not strong like others .
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?