BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
jennifer l.
Edinburg, TX
It works so good this dove cream doesn't irritates my skin.The other products makes mh skin really dry.
Charlotte B.
Muskegon
Dove cream soap 250ML was a great product. It was a very moisturizing soap and helped with my dry skin.
Sophia D.
Surprise, AZ
It's great I love all dove soap .it makes ur skin feel great .and smells nice not strong like others .
Norma A.
It has a very nice clean smell very refreshing and lathers up very good. It leaves my skin really soft.
Mariah T.
Reno, NV
Great soap. great scent and it leaves my hands feeling so soft and smooth...would definitely recoomend
Monique H.
Greenfield, IN
It was nice and i enjoyed using it
It was convenient in a pump
i liked the feel of it
and the smell of it

Codi A.
Shawnee, OK
Left a waxy residue on my wash rag and wouldn't rinse off. I didn't like the way it made my skin feel.
Cara G.
I love dove cream soap. It leaves my skin soft and helps keep it moist. They also smell crisp and clean
Kayleigh E.
mississippi
It is very good and i love using it. i would definitely recommend this product for people with dry skin
Jessica R.
Laredo, TX
Hooked! I used caress and bath and body for years then my husband bot this by accident and we loved it!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?