BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Christine n.
I do not buy anything besides dove it is great for my sensitive skin, other products make me break out
Crystal J.
Slidell, LA
I have eczema and this body wash helps keep my skin moist and it's free and makes my skin feel so soft
Sophia D.
Surprise, AZ
It's great I love all dove soap .it makes ur skin feel great .and smells nice not strong like others .
Kylie O.
Mansfield,Ohio
Very greasy on the skin. Feels like residue is left on the skin. Just overall not a very good product.
Christina B.
Zephyrhills, FL
Keeps my skin soft and smooth! I feel so clean after than with other soaps that I have used before. 🖒🖒
🔥Jessica S.
Alturas, CA
The cream body wash makes my skin feel so soft but not greasy. It has a nice smell but not too strong.
Cara G.
I love dove cream soap. It leaves my skin soft and helps keep it moist. They also smell crisp and clean
Laura G.
Granada Hills , CA
This product is amazing!!! It maintains my skin always soft and moisturize. The aroma is also amazing.
Mariah T.
Reno, NV
Great soap. great scent and it leaves my hands feeling so soft and smooth...would definitely recoomend
Kayleigh E.
mississippi
It is very good and i love using it. i would definitely recommend this product for people with dry skin
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft