BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Joan N.
Gadsden, AL
creamy, smooth and very moisturizing. Will use again, very gentle on my skin, left my skin feeling soft.
Sasha S.
Abingdon, VA
I love how this soap makes my skin feel. So silky smooth. It doesn't dry out my skin like most soaps do.
Elora R.
Mount Juliet, TN
Love this product! Always leaves my skin feeling soft! It is seriously some of the best stuff out there!
Sani A R.
miami, FL
Es suuuper cremoso! Te deja con la sensacion de limpieza pero a la vez hidrata muchiiisiimo!lo recomiendo
Sameena Z.
Good for every day use! Gentle on skin, creamy texture slides smoothly on face leaving it extra hydrated
Amber D.
Lexington, KY
Dove cream soap really helped moisturize my sensitive and dry skin. I also love the fresh classic scent.
Courtney paige D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love he way it makes my body feel moisturized after my shower! It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth!!
Madelyn J.
Elmhurst, IL
Enjoy the clean feeling this product leaves . Smells fresh . I like how it's a cream , works very well .
Gabby R.
This is The ONLY SOAP i Can Use With No Extra Scents Or None At All Last Long Good For Sensitive/Dry Skin
Mekka W.
My skin feels so soft and moisturized. I smell fresh feel fresh and I love dove. The push bottle is nice
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.