BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Kennedi W.
Very moisturizing it is definitely I product I would recommend to friends and people who have dry skin.
Monique H.
Greenfield, IN
It was nice and i enjoyed using it
It was convenient in a pump
i liked the feel of it
and the smell of it

Crystal J.
Slidell, LA
I have eczema and this body wash helps keep my skin moist and it's free and makes my skin feel so soft
Jessica R.
Laredo, TX
Hooked! I used caress and bath and body for years then my husband bot this by accident and we loved it!
Spring L.
Birmingham, AL
Love it! Smells good and feels good! If you are looking for a new soap to use, dove is the best choice!
Cara G.
I love dove cream soap. It leaves my skin soft and helps keep it moist. They also smell crisp and clean
Shon M.
Savannah, GA
I do not like dove. My skin is to sensitive to use it. I hope they come up with something better soon.
Leaves your skin glowing and moisturized. The scent is very pleasant, not to strong like other brands.
Tamara G.
Love this product. Really makes my skin feel soft and cleansed after using. Also a very pleasant scent.
Diana H.
Orlando, FL
Ta da una limpieza profunda desinfecta e hidrata y purifica tu piel dejándola suave brillante y sedosa
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?