BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Beauty Cream Wash
Nice and gentle on skin. I have sensitive skin and this soap doesn't irritate it like others in the past.
Loretta B.
Smyrna, TN
I like Dove cream soap because it keep my skin feeling soft and moisturize. All day long. I give it a A+.
Alexis C.
Maryville, TN
I love it . It keeps you Snelling fresh and clean . It's really creamy and smell great . I use it daily .
Juliana V.
Vista, CA
Is amazing and honestly don't regret buying this product it leaves your skin so soft I really recommend.
Courtney paige D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love he way it makes my body feel moisturized after my shower! It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth!!
This product is absolutely amazing. I use this on a daily basis it makes my skin feel very clean and soft
Adrienne M.
Indianapolis
It's great for my sensitive skin and leaves me hydrated. I like the mild scent and trusted name of Dove!!
Larissa S.
Acho essa marca muito boa principalmente os produtos que lançaram agora adoro essa marca Dove sempre usei
Gianna V.
Levittown, NY
Love this product.Its do creamy and leaves my skin very soft. I would definitely buy this product again.
Kavonne B.
Moisturizing and gets the job done ...good for sensitive and dry skin. Would use regularly and recommend.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?