BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Kellie B.
Monroe, LA
It’s a good creamy body wash. Gets the job done and doesn’t have a strong smell. Love to buy the big pump
Michelle D.
I find this much easier than using a bar! Easier to use and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized!
Flor m.
Super hidratante muy buena crema... para la piel reseca... Ayuda mucho a mantener la fresca.... Hidratada
Harlee G.
It made my skin feel so soft and clean I think you should really use this product if you have dry skin .
Anaya Y.
Only body wash I use, no complaints it leaves me feeling clean AND mostrized every single time I shower.
Bri M.
Just a normal, lathery soap. Very creamy and has a nice application. Smell is good as well! No complaints
Adrienne M.
Indianapolis
It's great for my sensitive skin and leaves me hydrated. I like the mild scent and trusted name of Dove!!
Nia L.
Allentown, PA
It mad my skill feel really. But dried out my sensitive skin starting at the ankles. Iy smelled neutral.
Lindsay S.
This product is great. It leaves your skin smooth and hydrated, while having a long lasting fresh scent.
Sammie B.
Canyon Country, CA
The texture was nice and comforting to my skin. I have sensitive skin and this did not irritate or bother
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.