BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Sarah Z.
Chisholm, MN
Ease of use with body puff. Smells great and leaves skin clean and residue free. Skin does not dry out like with other  brands. Purchased at Walmart. A little higher on the cost with a higher quality of product. I recommend this to others that do not use bar soap.
Alli M.
Rockford , MN
Just recently got this body soap as I was struggling with dry skin. I was very impressed with the texture of the soap as well as the scent. It moisturized my skin very well. Will buy again.
Phyllis C.
Boston
I have used Dove Cream Soap on occasion and find it very smooth and silky.  It is pricey but not if you purchase it when it goes on sale.  I have purchased this t CVS.  It does have a nice scent nd makes you feel very clean. I would recommend it if you like cream sop this is for you.
Rayanda 💛.
This soap smells and feels amazing! It is great for sensitive skin. It has a fairly reasonable price considering the quality. I bought mine from Target. It's more of a last resort for me when I'm buying any soap. I would but it again because of the quality of the soap and the results on the skin
Meredith L.
I live this product. It makes your skin feel so nice and soft after a shower. It also smells really nice which I love too. It’s very gentle and not too expensive.
Kim Ann G.
Clay city
That make my body fell really soft and I like the smell Walmart and the dollar store And family Dollar I really to like it yes it dose it last  me long time  it is gentle on my body and it make my body really yes I would I really like it make my body fell better
Genesis M.
Clifton , NJ
Dove is one of my favorite products !! Their desodorante their cream their soap for me are one of the best !! Omg !! It makes my skin soft and with a good smell !! I definitely recommend this product ! And would used it again !! Dove White Beauty Bar
Jasmin F.
corpus christi
I’ve been using dove body washes since forever I absolute love the smell and it would keep my body feeling so nice and smooth. It isn’t that expensive and I would definitely recommend to everyone and anyone.
Aishah B.
Rosedale, NY
I️ use Dove Deep Moisture body wash. It is so thick in the bottle but I️ like it that way. I️ use it every time I️ bathe. It’s so gentle and moisturizing I️ love it and you will too. It leave the skin smooth. I️ would recommend it to others.
Jenn A.
East Hartford, CT
I love all dove soaps!!!!Dove is the best moisturizing soap and best for sensitive skin. It leaves your skin feeling clean and moisturized I’ve never had a bad experience with this product and the price is reasonable overall win ;)
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.