BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Paige J.
Huntington Beach, CA
Really mosturizing and gets all the dirt and oil off. I use the cucumber scented one and it smells so nice.
Luda G.
Feeding Hills, MA
Super creamy, lathers well... It also keeps skin hydrated great for winter as well as summer after tanning
Courtney s.
Crestview, FL
This product smells good. It leaves the skin feeling soft and my skin doesn't feel dry and itchy afterwards
Ashley H.
Aberdeen, SD
Love how soft and clean I feel after using it. Has nice smells and one of my favorite body products to use.
laura lisciel j.
Taylorsville
Excelente body wash. Deja la piel muy suave y con deliciosa fragancia. Nada mejor que usar estos productos
Jennifer S.
Kulpmont, PA
I don't use bar soap only body wash but dove always works good and has a great smell. Prices are a bit high.
SM o.
bronx
I love this body wash, I love it’s smell and how smooth it leaves my skin. Definitely will be buying again
Anna B.
Washington, MO
Extremely moisturizing!!!!! It left my skin feeling AMAZING! It was great, and I would buy it again 200%!!
Leslie S.
Portsmouth, VA
I love this, I even use it as a face wash! It also is great to use to clean new tattoos. I use it everyday!
Nicole B.
This stuff is like magic! I always feel so soft and smooth after my shower when using this dove body wash.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft