BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Emily S.
Spartanburg, SC
Love the way this smells and feels!! So smooth!! I feel like you get your money's worth with this product.
Tracy K.
Buffalo, NY
Works as expected and cost efficient. I liked it and would buy it again. it was purchased at a supermarket
I love it it makes my skin so soft and my skin is so sensitive so I can't us much soap but I like this one
This lotion keeps my skin smooth throughout the day even when in the cold weather it can help tremendously.
Laura V.
Houma, LA
I love the way this soap makes my skin feel so soft even after a long days work! The smell is awesome also!
Emily K.
Sugar Land, TX
Creamy soap that leaves your skin feeling soft. Does not leave a residue, pleasant clean smell. Recommend.
Alex T.
Really nice product! You don't need a lot to clean your hands and it lasts long enough to worth the price!
Anna B.
Washington, MO
Extremely moisturizing!!!!! It left my skin feeling AMAZING! It was great, and I would buy it again 200%!!
d_is_for d.
Convenient pump. Easy dispensing. Makes skin really soft and has a light smell. Very creamy and hydrating.
Jaden S.
Lake Charles, LA
My go to soap. I love the fragrance. I love how soft it makes my skin. I love that it keeps it moisturized.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?