BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Jill R.
Sacramento, CA
I love this product makes skin super soft. The smell is clean. It is long lasting softness and clean smell.
Nicole B.
This stuff is like magic! I always feel so soft and smooth after my shower when using this dove body wash.
Candace G.
I can only use dove soap so there for its my favorite lol. I wish they would come out with some new sents.
This lotion keeps my skin smooth throughout the day even when in the cold weather it can help tremendously.
Jessica A.
Hollister, CA
This lotion leaves your skin smelling really soft and really fine and good for all types of sensitive skin
d_is_for d.
Convenient pump. Easy dispensing. Makes skin really soft and has a light smell. Very creamy and hydrating.
Courtney M.
Bellmawr, NJ
This is very smooth & has a nice smell to it. I like the way it feels & then leaves my skin feeling silky.
Paige J.
Huntington Beach, CA
Really mosturizing and gets all the dirt and oil off. I use the cucumber scented one and it smells so nice.
Ashley H.
Aberdeen, SD
Love how soft and clean I feel after using it. Has nice smells and one of my favorite body products to use.
laura lisciel j.
Excelente body wash. Deja la piel muy suave y con deliciosa fragancia. Nada mejor que usar estos productos
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?