BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Rachelle C.
Amite
My skin feels amazing after using this product. I don't even have to use lotion after getting out the shower
Love this product so moisturizing on the skin definitely recommend especially for sensitive skin such as mine
Christy L.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I absolutely love this product and will continue using for myself and family.. recommend trying this product.
Amy R.
Mount Vernon, OH
Such an amazing product! This Dove Scream Soap has helped my winter-dried skin and helps to lock in moisture.
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
I love this product so much. Will tell my family and friends about this product and encourage others to try!
Kateřina P.
Wellesley Hills, MA
Smells good and your hands are really soft after you wash them. You don't need much of it too wash ypur hands
Emily L.
Clearfield, UT
Love this soap! Leaves my skin very soft and hydrated. Definitely my go to brand when my skin is feeling dry.
Cami A.
Savannah, GA
Very hydrating ... love it... it has a great texture and leaves skin feeling soft... recommended for dry skin
Raquel J.
Denver, CO
It’s good... I love the price and sizes, I don’t feel THAT moisture but it’s okay. I always buy it at Target
Kayra P.
Smells good and leaves a nice clean smell all while providing a highly nourishing feel and preventing dryness
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.